Get a free one-on-one legal consultation with a lawyer from the South Asian Legal Clinic of Ontario (SALCO) in the following areas:
- Immigration (no letters of invitation)
- Housing law for tenants
- Employment standards, wrongful dismissal and employment insurance
- OW, ODSP, CPP and OAS
- Small claims court matters
- Victim Quick Response Program applications
- Gender-based violence – including support for victims of forced marriage, human trafficking, intimate partner domestic violence, and elder abuse
- Human Rights
- Family law
Call the library at 905-793-4636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your 30 minute appointment in advance.
Virtual meetings will be delivered in collaboration with the South Asian Legal Clinic of Ontario (SALCO).