Understand your rights as a tenant. This interactive session will discuss what your rights are if:
- You sign a rental agreement, or if you need to break a rental agreement;
- Your rent goes up;
- You face discrimination where you live;
- You have privacy concerns where you live;
- Something in your home breaks, there are pests, or you see mold; or
- Your landlord threatens to evict you.
Come learn how you can get free help if you think your landlord is not respecting your rights as a tenant!
This session is provided by the Canadian Centre for Housing Rights, with project funding from the United Way of Greater Toronto.